So we have been setting up small and medium businesses with email on their small cPanel servers for years now, but with the massive use in mobile phone IMAP access this has made this just too BIG for them to handle, so now we are recommending G Suite as the best awesome solution to solve all your email (and other) solutions.
What is G Suite?
G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Literally millions of organisations around the world count on G Suite for their professional business email, file and cloud storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing and more.
5 Reasons to jump to G Suite
Here are five reasons to give it a try:
- You can get custom email ie your own domain, and much much more with Gmail for work.
- It helps all your staff members get things done while collaborating more quickly and efficiently.
- Millions of businesses large and small have already made the jump to G Suite.
- The learning curve is nothing due to interface matching Gmail which millions already know
- Same goes for Google Drive and the Sheets/Docs interface, most are already using it themselves
Here are some highlights
Business email for your own custom domain
Looking professional matters in every business environment, and that means communicating as [email protected] Running business on a generic Hotmail or Gmail account just doesn’t cut it anymore 🙁
So how about having your own domain used, BUT still suing the same familiar and fast Gmail interface? Thats exactly what G Suite offers. Gmail’s simple, powerful interface and features help your business build your own brand while getting more done.
Access from any location worldwide or any device
Ever got off the plane to find tyhat your business VPS or server just wont allow you to get in due to some technical firewall or techy IP setting? Just infuriating, especially when running between flights.
So G Suite solves all this by using Googles own ubiquitous servers and access which lets you check email, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and much more whether you’re at work, at home, in a foreign country or on the road (or airport and is more and more the case). Regardless where you start your work, you can pick up where you left off from any of your computers, tablets or phone, or even login from an other computer.
Enterprise-level management tools
Google’s G Suite’s robust admin settings give you, or your Tech Team, total command over users, devices, security and more. Your business’s data will always belongs to you, and it goes with you if you switch solutions.
Get more work done, faster.
G Suite is simply a cloud-based productivity suite for your business that helps you get work done from anywhere on any device.
- Look professional with Gmail style interface and speed
- Get custom email ([email protected]) and more than 30 GB of inbox storage as basic starter package. This is fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients, as well as Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- Smart scheduling of your entire team with a shared company Google Calendar
- Schedule meetings at times that work for everyone on your team
- Get reminders from calendar directly in your Gmail [email protected] inbox
- Store and share in the cloud with Google Drive, that alkl your team can easily access
- Save work files in Google Drive, access them from any device. Collaborate in real time.
Designed for your business workplace, starting at just US$5/user/month.
Why Recommended in Fiji?
So here’s how it’s traditionally been done oeve the years here:
- Set up a Shared Hsoting Solution on one of ht ebig suppliers (GoDaddy, Amazon S3, BuleHost, Hostgator etc)
- Get cPanel access as part of the hsoting oslution
- Build a website on server
- Set up Email accoutns from within cPanel’s email module to deal with email
- Emails all run through a desktop machine using POP settings and stored locally
Why change now?
The biggest and simplest answer to this is : smartphones.
We now want to access our emails on a number of devices not just the one laptop/desktop. You want to see your emails and folders on them all. Just like you can with Gmail (?!?!?!).
For this we need a different system of accessing the emails, which is IMAP, not POP. Too tech? Well not to worry. Enough to say that accessing the server from many devices and uploading and downloading from them put a big load on the server which is mostly outside the limitations of the VPS/Shared hosting providers (well at least for reasonable cost).
So the solution we recommend is that you separate your website and emails onto different servers, they are after all different services! (no they are not just ‘all computers’).
- Website: leave that on your shared host as it is cost effective and optimised for doing JUST THAT mostly (or should be, if not drop us a line lol)
- Emails: switch to a specialist company that is REALLY good at email servers, our recommendation Gmail and G Suite!
Get started now and save $
Give us a call or drop us an email and we can offer discounts on your first year using G Suite! To redeem your offer:
- Sign up for G Suite
- Go to your billing settings
- Choose your payment plan
- Enter the promo code that we can give you!